C-24.2, r. 51 - Regulation respecting road vehicles adapted for the transportation of handicapped persons
43. The steps of a bus or minibus shall comply with the following standards:
(1) they shall be not more than 23 cm high;
(2) there shall be no difference in height of more than 25 mm between any 2 of the steps;
(3) they shall be not less than 21 cm deep over a minimum width of 38 cm;
(4) they shall have a nosing of not more than 10 mm;
(5) they shall be lighted by at least one light;
(6) they shall have a strip of a contrasting color along their horizontal raised border meeting the requirements of section 32 with respect to covering.