C-24.2, r. 29 - Regulation respecting road vehicle registration
O.C. 786-2003, s. 27; O.C. 619-2013, s. 4.
60.38.2. An individual road vehicle distance record for a trip must contain the following information:
(1) date of departure and date of arrival;
(2) trip origin and destination;
(3) route of travel;
(4) beginning and ending odometer or hubodometer reading of the trip;
(5) distance travelled in the territory of each administrative authority and total distance travelled;
(6) vehicle identification number, except in the case of a trailer, or power unit number in the case of a combination of road vehicles;
(7) trip stops;
(8) road vehicle fleet number;
(9) name of the holder of the apportioned registration; and
(10) driver’s name and identification code.