C-24.2, r. 29 - Regulation respecting road vehicle registration

Full text
167. To be entitled to reimbursement under section 162, the owner of a road vehicle that has been destroyed by fire or declared a write-off following an accident must present, with the request for reimbursement, a police report or proof from his insurer establishing the date of such fire or accident.
O.C. 1420-91, s. 167.