C-24.2, r. 29 - Regulation respecting road vehicle registration

Full text
166. To be entitled to reimbursement under section 162, the owner of a road vehicle that has been stolen must present, with the request for reimbursement, the registration certificate if it is in his possession and a police report or a document from his insurer establishing the date of the theft.
O.C. 1420-91, s. 166.