C-12, r. 3 - Regulation respecting affirmative action programs
11. An affirmative action program employer shall file with the Commission an annual report in writing that includes a description of:
(1) all activities initiated during the year to implement the program;
(2) progress made toward reaching the objectives of the program as compared to the time-table laid down;
(3) problems encountered in reaching program objectives and any steps planned to resolve them;
(4) any changes he would like to see in the program.