11.The following rules apply in the calculation of a percentage mentioned in this Regulation:
(1) percentages must be calculated annually for each institution by averaging the percentages for the previous 3 school years;
(2) in the case of educational institutions created following the division or merger of existing educational institutions, the calculation must take into account the percentages of the institution or institutions from which they originate;
(3) the percentage of students who are eligible to receive instruction in English is based on the number of students in the first 3 grades of elementary education or the first 3 grades of secondary education offered by the institution, depending on the case;
(4) fractions are rounded up to the next whole number; and
(5) data from the Ministère de l’Éducation, du Loisir et du Sport is used to calculate the percentage; the department makes the data available as well as the classification assigned to educational institutions on the basis of the data.