B-1.1, r. 2 - Construction Code
8.116. A shut-off valve must be installed on the aboveground piping of a petroleum equipment installation at the following locations:
(1) at connections of the piping to aboveground tanks;
(2) on supply piping where it enters buildings or any other works or place immediately accessible from the outside of the buildings or works;
(3) on branch lines from the main supply line;
(4) on supply lines at petroleum products dispensing locations;
(5) at connections of meters or air bleeder valves; and
(6) at connections of pumps.