A-6.001, r. 10 - Regulation respecting the replacement of certificates evidencing the existence of bonds or other debt securities
4. The notice prescribed by paragraph 1 of section 3 must include the following particulars:
(1) the name and address of the person giving notice;
(2) his capacity;
(3) the name and address of the owner of the lost, stolen or destroyed security;
(4) a description of the lost, stolen or destroyed security, indicating the serial number, maturity date, interest rate, face value and the numbers of any attached coupons;
(5) the approximate date, place and circumstances of the loss, theft or destruction.