A-6.001, r. 10 - Regulation respecting the replacement of certificates evidencing the existence of bonds or other debt securities

Full text
12. A person requesting the replacement or redemption of a damaged security for himself or on behalf of another, must:
(1)  give notice in writing to the Minister at the address indicated in paragraph 1 of section 3, with the following particulars:
(a)  the person’s name and address;
(b)  his capacity;
(c)  the name and address of the owner of the damaged security;
(d)  the approximate date, place and circumstances of the damage to the security; and
(2)  enclose the damaged security or any remnant thereof with the notice.
O.C. 1261-85, s. 12.