3. An architect who wishes to carry on professional activities within a partnership or joint-stock company must provide the secretary of the Order with the following:
(1) a written document from the Fonds d’assurance responsabilité professionnelle of the Ordre des architectes du Québec certifying that the partnership or joint-stock company has complied with the security requirements as provided in Division III;
(2) if the architect carries on professional activities within a joint-stock company, a written document from a competent authority certifying the existence of the joint-stock company;
(3) where applicable, a certified true copy of the declaration from the competent authority stating that the general partnership has been continued as a limited liability partnership;
(4) a written document certifying that the partnership or joint-stock company is duly registered in Québec;
(5) a written document certifying that the partnership or joint-stock company has an establishment in Québec; and
(6) an irrevocable written authorization from the partnership or joint-stock company within which the architect carries on professional activities allowing a person, committee, disciplinary body or tribunal referred to in section 192 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26) to require disclosure of and obtain any document listed in section 12 from a person, or to obtain a copy of such a document.