1. Architects may carry on their professional activities within a joint-stock company or a limited liability partnership within the meaning of Chapter VI.3 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26) if (1) more than 50% of the voting rights attached to the company shares or partnership units are held
(a) by architects;
(b) by legal persons, trusts or any other enterprise if the voting rights attached to the shares or units are held exclusively by architects; or
(c) in any combination by persons, trusts or any other enterprise referred to in subparagraphs a and b;
(2) no manufacturer or wholesaler of materials and no person holding a majority of the shares of such a manufacturer or wholesaler holds shares or units of the partnership or joint-stock company;
(3) the majority of the directors of the board of directors of the joint-stock company or the directors of the limited liability partnership are architects. To constitute a quorum at a meeting of the directors of a partnership or joint-stock company, a majority of the directors present to act on its behalf must be architects;
(4) the chair of the board of directors of the joint-stock company or the person exercising similar functions in a limited liability partnership is an architect and, as the case may be, a shareholder with voting rights or a partner; and
(5) only an architect is granted, by agreement or proxy, the voting right attached to a share or unit held by an architect or a legal person, a trust or any other enterprise referred to in subparagraph b of paragraph 1.