The application contains the following information and documents, as applicable:
(1) in respect of the applicant, in the case of a natural person, the person’s name and contact information and, in the other cases, its name, the address of its seat and, if applicable, of its establishment in Québec as well as the name and contact information of the representative holding a mandate to make the application;
(2) in respect of the description of each of the forest management activities to be carried out, its nature, location, the area concerned, in hectares, the period planned to carry it out, the proposed destination of the ligneous matter, if known at the time of application, and an assessment of the volume or quantity of ligneous matter to be harvested;
(3) in the case of a forestry permit for activities carried out by a holder of mining rights to exercise those rights, a description of the mining activities within the meaning of the Mining Act (chapter M-13.1) as well as proof of that right;
In force: 2018-09-20(4) in the case of a forestry permit for activities carried out by the holder of a right referred to in section 15 of the Petroleum Resources Act (chapter H-4.2) to exercise that right, a description of exploration, production or storage activities within the meaning of the Petroleum Resources Act as well as proof of that right;
(5) in the case of a forestry permit for activities required as part of an experimental or research project, a description of the project for which the activities are required;
(6) in respect of the identity of the person carrying out the work, if not carried out by the applicant, the information listed in subparagraph 1, as applicable, if it is known at the time of the application.