8. A strip of woodland at least 30 m wide must be preserved around the following places and territories:
(1) a sugar bush;
(2) a landfill;
(3) a burial site.
A strip of woodland at least 30 m in width must also be kept on each side of the following roads and trails:
(1) a road identified as a road corridor, unless the sylvicultural treatment carried out where the road is located is total cutting carried out according to the conditions of block cutting, or partial cutting;
(2) a hiking trail forming part of an ecological or nature interpretation centre or a concentrated network of hiking trails;
(3) an access trail to a scenic outlook, an outlying circuit of a concentrated network of hiking trails or an interregional trail, specifically deforested for those purposes;
(4) a portage trail included in a canoe-kayak-camping course, specifically deforested for those purposes;
(5) a developed trail.
The strip of woodland of a road identified as a road corridor must be maintained until regeneration is established in the cutting area adjacent to that strip of woodland and has reached an average height of 3 m.